A 2 hour, “must-do” tour for those on a short weekend in Florence. Cruise the Tuscan countryside in the classic Fiat 500!
We begin with an introduction to the cars and start our drive on the hills around Florence on a private road through vineyards and olive groves on the grounds of a 15th century villa.
We meander through walled country roads, with panoramas resplendent with monastries, olive groves and grapevines, as your guide entertains you with history and local knowledge.
We head into the Chianti countryside, driving down the quintessential Chianti road, lined with vineyards, Tuscan farmhouses and cypress trees.
For part of our journey we take some of the route of the famous ‘Mille Miglia‘ car rally.
The gently curving roads are a joy to drive and each moment is like driving through a progression of postcards.
We stop in a Chianti Classico vineyard and by an olive grove with views over the countryside.
Please allow 2.5 hours for this tour.
- Introduction to the cars
- Driving through Tuscan and Chianti countryside
- Lovely country views
- Full Tour Commentary from an experienced guide
- Drive through several small towns
Every day from 9:00am
70€ per person
Children under 12: free!
Highlights of this tour:
- Morning, quiet, beautiful drive
- Olive groves and Chianti classico vineyards views
- Honk and watch people wave at you, feel like an italian movie star !